Welcome to Seacoast Harvest, your local food guide!
Available as both a print magazine and online resource, Seacoast Harvest is a directory of the farms, farmers’ markets, CSAs, and farm stands of Rockingham, Strafford, and York Counties of New Hampshire and Maine.
Use our Interactive Map to find local food near you or search for specific foods via our Products page. You can also search by locations that accept SNAP/EBT as well as by other options like Pick-Your-Own farms or Certified Organic farms.
Contribute to Seacoast Harvest
There are many ways to support Seacoast Harvest!
- Donate: Publishing this guide is possible only with your help. Seacoast Harvest is a non-profit venture; we do not charge consumers for the guide nor do farmers pay for their listing. This means Seacoast Harvest relies upon the generosity of individuals, businesses, nonprofits, and other organizations that sponsor its publication. Donations of all sizes are welcome. All donations are tax-deductible. Learn more about donating today.
- Sponsor: Your contribution enables us to produce thousands of copies of this annual publication listing farms as well as updating and maintaining this website. Seacoast Harvest provides year-round visibility and access to a base of engaged consumers, farmers, small business owners and active community members. Learn more about sponsoring Seacoast Harvest.
- List: Are you a farm or fishery in York, Rockingham, or Strafford counties in Maine and New Hampshire? If so, you can list for FREE in Seacoast Harvest. Fill our our annual survey or email me[email protected] if the survey is closed for the season.
- Distribute: Does your brick and mortar location get a local of foot traffic? If so, you might be a perfect location to distribute Seacoast Harvest! There’s no cost to you and we make the deliveries based on how many copies you’d like to receive. Email [email protected] to sign up to become one of the 130 locations around the Seacoast distributing Seacoast Harvest.
- Volunteer: We publish over 10,000 copies of the print magazine annually, and they are all delivered by an amazing team of volunteers! We organize a driving route for you and make it easy as possible. Learn more about volunteering.